Forum Look and Feel and COLOR

INFORMATION ON HOW TO JOIN AND USE THIS FORUM.
PLEASE READ BEFORE TRYING TO USE THIS FORUM.
TagTech
Tag Tech
Tag Tech

Forum Look and Feel and COLOR

Postby TagTech » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 am

I would appreciate input from everyone on the subject of the LOOK. FEEL and COLOR of the Forum.
I have had some people send me comments on the COLOR Scheme of the Forum with some people saying that they did not like the black background with green text.

It seems that some people do not like the current Look/Feel and Colors of the forum they find it hard to read I guess.

Well I want to put it to the membership to help me make a decision on how we should proceed.

I want the forum to be used and I want it to be pleasant to view so I am open to suggestions here.

My personal opinion is this . . .

I prefer a darker background because in my day job I spend much of my time working in CAD (Computer Aided Design) and white backgrounds really are hard on my eyes. I can tell you while we will most likely change the look and feel of the forum, we probably will NOT be going to a Theme and Background that is yellow or white.

Please give me your thoughts on this subject.

Tag Tech

dogtag.ro
Tag Master
Tag Master

Re: Forum Look and Feel and COLOR

Postby dogtag.ro » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:52 am

The present look is ok from my personal point of view .
Please update the forum version , i just deleted and banned couple spammers and i guess that they hack in again .

TagTech
Tag Tech
Tag Tech

Re: Forum Look and Feel and COLOR

Postby TagTech » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:32 am

We have made the decision to change the look and feel of the forum.

We hope this new look will make it easier for everyone to read the content of the forum.

Thank you

Graphotype Staff

Return to “HOW TO USE THIS FORUM”