Tag, Medical Warning, Red Aluminum

This is for the discussion of all tags NOT military related. This could include, but not be limited to, pet tags and credit card machine tags
dogtags
Tag Tech
Tag Tech

Tag, Medical Warning, Red Aluminum

Postby dogtags » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:34 pm

Does anyone know the 'proper' way to stamp the red medical warning tags the military uses? I have looked at Kobie's site and found that according to Regulation 40-12 it tells us waht to use the tags for, but not how to stamp it on the tags.

2-1. Criteria for use
a. Medical conditions warranting issuance of medical warning tags must be permanent, established by definite diagnosis, and of such a nature that, if the patient were unable to give a history of the problem, medical care might be improper, delayed, or otherwise compromised.
b. Examples of conditions that warrant patient and record identification are -
( 1) Allergy to antibiotics or drugs such as penicillin or barbiturates.
( 2 ) Sensitivity to biological products such as horse sera.
( 3 ) Sensitivity to immunizing agents.
( 4 ) Convulsive disorder.
( 5 ) Diabetes mellitus.
( 6 ) Special medication requirements such as indelicateness or anticonvulsants, corticosteroids, antithpertensive drugs or antabuse.
( 7 ) Sensitivity to insect strings.
( 8 ) Sickle cell disease (specify).
( 9 ) Adrenal insufficiency.
( 10 ) Wearing contact lenses.

Robert
Stamped Out, LLC
http://www.stampedout.net

dogtags
Tag Tech
Tag Tech

How Medical Info is stamped on medical tags.

Postby dogtags » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:56 pm

Alright, I went and figured it out myself.....

According to Army Regulations, it goes like this:

LINE 1 (Individual Identification) Enter the patient's name (Last, First, Middle) or last name and initals. Enter the sponsor's SSN following the middle initial. When space is insufficient for name and SNN on this line, use line two for continuation

LINE 2 OR NEXT UNUSED LINE (Drug, Serum, or Other Allergy) Enter allergy on the next unused line beginning in block number one, and on the next unused line (beginning in block number one), the drug, serum, or other agent, for example, PENICILLIN

LINE 3 OR NEXT UNUSED LINE (Specific Conditions or Potential Problems) Enter the name of the condition or potential problem on the next unused line beginning in block number one, for example, CONTACT LENSES, DIABETES MELLITUS.

LINE 4 OR NEXT UNUSED LINE (Specific Drug Therapy) If a specific drug has been prescribed, enter on this line: "I take (name of drug), for example, INSULIN." In addition, if individual has more than one condition or is taking more than one medication, list those on the next unused line.

Now I will be able to properly stamp medical warning tags for customers at this weekend's show in Rockford, IL.

Robert

DogTagsRus
Tag Tech
Tag Tech

I had this got busy - sorry

Postby DogTagsRus » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:28 pm

Robert -

I had this information I got busy and forgot to send it to you.

Kobie

dogtag.ro
Tag Master
Tag Master

Re: Tag, Medical Warning, Red Aluminum

Postby dogtag.ro » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:16 pm

I have 2 types pf medical tags , both anodized aluminum :

TagTech
Tag Tech
Tag Tech

Postby TagTech » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 am

These are really nice.
Do you emboss teh round tag on the graphotype?
Send some samples or I mean post some photos of the tags printed on the reverse side.

This is really cool.

TagTech

dogtag.ro
Tag Master
Tag Master

Postby dogtag.ro » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:17 pm

TagTech wrote:These are really nice.
Do you emboss teh round tag on the graphotype?
Send some samples or I mean post some photos of the tags printed on the reverse side.

This is really cool.

TagTech

The logo embossed is done directly by the factory that manufacture the tags .

The personalization is done with a pet tag machine (text only) - diamond scribe , or with logo ,any font etc , i have a new machine that does almost any think ,logos for hospitals , i even engrave on a tag a ambulance van for the emergency teams .Not too many customers but every day passing more and more logos and options for customers , i don't even find the time to update my site , i made the English version , i have to do the translation. As customer requested i now have personalized dog collars that can be purchased together with pet tags :D Well when you think that every think started from a good for scrap Graphotype 6341 that i brought for 108 $ :lol: Is all started here viewtopic.php?f=29&t=270

dogtag.ro
Tag Master
Tag Master

Postby dogtag.ro » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Here is the latest medical tags that i have on sale :

Return to “Other Tags”